The project “JUST2CE” addresses major global environmental and sustainability challenges related to Circular Economy (CE), focusing on establishing the current state of knowledge on CE and its socioeconomic impacts, and on putting forward transformative solutions at the local and global levels. The project will follow a transdisciplinary approach that ranges from the natural sciences to economics and social sciences.
Under the framework of the JUST2CE project, the Business Department (Department d’ Empresa) is therefore offering a post-doc position.
The candidate is expected to start in the position by September 2022. The post-doctoral researcher will mainly contribute to the tasks and deliverables of the WP2 and WP3 of the JUST2CE project. In particular, the candidate will work on:
- identifying enablers and barriers to the implementation of CE practices;
- developing a framework to design ‘Responsible Circular Economy Practices’;
- disseminating project outcomes in international training workshops and
Most of the work can be done remotely but physical presence will be required
for some of the tasks (e.g. meetings, workshops, conferences, field work, training, etc.
Together with the project manager and the PI, the postdoc will contribute to the day-to-day management of the project:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of research on circular
economy & environmental justice, in continuous interaction with partner
organizations within and beyond academia;
- Co-supervise MSc, PhD and Post-doc research;
- Collaborate, contribute, and/or initiatives for stakeholders engagement, knowledge sharing, outreach and societal impact.
Funding body: European Union H2020 Programme
Duration of the project: 3 years
Destination: Economics and Business department
Category: Ordinary researcher
Duration of the contract: 23 months
Dedication: 37,5 hours / week
How to apply?
Read the whole description of the activities and learn more about the application process here
Deadline to apply: 1st October 2022