JUST2CE will directly contribute to a significant advance in the academic fields linked to circular economy. This includes sustainability studies, sociology of technology and labour, gender studies, STS studies, Supply Chain management and LCA as well as macroeconomic analysis. JUST2CE also aspire at creating an inter-disciplinary community of scholars coming from diverse background and focused on researching how a just and responsible transition to CE is achievable.
Our Case Studies
mapping the case studies
Click on the interactive map and see where the demos on measures are implemented!
- Case 1: Agbogbloshie eWaste collector (Ghana) – KUMASI HIVE
- Case 2: PetrecoZim & ZimPhos (Zimbabwe)- SIRDC
- Case 3: Campania Region e-waste management System (Italy)- UNIPARTH
- Case 4: Mekelle Eco-Industrial clústers (Ethiopia) – EIT-M
- Case 5: Ex-Ilva Taranto (Italy)- CES
- Case 6: Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Park (UK)- USFD
- Case 7: Jealsa Rianxeira /Wesea (Spain)- UAB
- Case 8: Lowerland (South Africa)- UCT
- Case 9: Recycling Systems: SERP Recyclage (Morocco)- UAB
- Case 10: Rede Cooperativa Integral Minga Montemor (Portugal)- CES